Konoha Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank C Mission No. 1

2 posters

Go down

Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty Rank C Mission No. 1

Post  Ryu Uchiha Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

After finshing a cup of tea he heads towards the gates and see's a old man with a horse and a cart.
The man says"About time you got here i thought i was going to be in a grave before you arrived".
Gives the man a glare form his sharingan and makes him have a quick nightmare and the man falls to the ground and says "Sorry mister i did not know you where an uchiha please accept my apolagize".
Replies "Fine, but one more slip like that and i will leave you to get to your village alone, got that!".
Old man hops on the back of the horse. but before they can leave the old man wants a word with the hokage.
Ryu Uchiha
Ryu Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Card
Taijutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue7500/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/20000)
Genjutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue7500/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/20000)
Ninjutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue8125/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (8125/20000)

Back to top Go down

Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty Re: Rank C Mission No. 1

Post  Iwata Hyuga Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm

The Hokage walked to the spot where Ryu and the man waited. He looked slightly confused, not sure what the man wanted to tell him. He looked at Ryu for an answer on his face, but Ryu's expression told Iwata nothing. The man looked frightened, but Iwata wasn't sure what. Had Ryu done something already? Could he be trusted? Would he steal the serum for his gain? the man shuffled over to Iwata and whispered in his ear.
"I don't trust this uchiha Lord Hokage! I said one comment and he gave me a nightmare! It was short but all the more horrifying!"
"Alright" Iwata said back, stepping towards Ryu. His face was still calm." Ryu, why did you give this man Nightmares? It's your duty to protect him, not scare him to death before you've even left! I'm starting to doubt your resolve and motives. You're making me distrust you Ryu, and I don't want that to happen. If you don't return back to Konoha in three days, I'm sending the ANBU to hunt you down. If they fail, I'll bring back myself, Understand?" As the Hokage spoke, his voice grew louder and louder, and angrier and angrier. He stood waiting for a reply, with the man cowering behind him.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Kage
Kage

Ninja Card
Taijutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue13654/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (13654/20000)
Genjutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue10345/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (10345/20000)
Ninjutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue14256/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (14256/20000)

https://konoha-country.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Uchiha Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm

He looks at the hokage with his sharingan and says"Well i only did it to put him in his place, he is after all in the precence of an Uchiha".
Pulls The lace around the horses neck and heads towards his destination while walking he thinks about his training and maybe he could use his new jutsu on any enemy ninja that tried to hurt this old man.
After a hour of walking Ryu stops because he can hear somthing and then two ninja with chained claws fly out of the bushes and surrounded them. Ryu looks up with his sharingan and notices a look of hasitation on the ninjas faces and says"Well, Well ninja from Hidden Mist, you two must be the demon brothers. I guess your after the old mans serum, well im afraid thats not going to happen".
The two ninja laugh and said" you may be an Uchiha but you have no chance against us". I laugh and and preform the handsigns for chidori and at full speed race towards the first ninja and piece his heart. The Fallen Ninja fell to the ground and his brother screams and races towards me.
I jump out the way and think to myself (okay its time to put that new jutsu to work). Preforms certain handsigns and forms a dragon out of the air around him, the mist ninja look confused but still races towards me. Im Thinking (what a fool) and shout AIR DRAGON JUTSU.
The dragon flys towards him and wraps around his body and begins to constirct. I feel Glad my jutsu worked and activates the jutsu's full strength resulting in the ninjas death but feels tired after using the jutsu.
I walk over to the old man, the old man faces shows fear i reasure him with a smile and say"Don't worry im here to protect you remember"
( i shall continue with your aproval of this first part)
I need to know if this "Air Dragon Jutsu is Canon or not. If it's a Custom Jutsu, please register it first, if it is Canon, please go to Konoha Training Grounds to learn it, but remember to post the appropriate amount of text to sufficently learn the Jutsu, I'm locking this until it is complete.
~~Admin
Ryu Uchiha
Ryu Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Card
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Ninjutsu:
Rank C Mission No. 1 Left_bar_bleue8125/20000Rank C Mission No. 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (8125/20000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum